Our Dental Services
Are you looking for the right dentist in Valencia? If you want a one-stop-shop that won’t refer you out to other specialists, you should choose Dr. Nilda M. Woolard, DDS as your clinician. Whether you only need a simple cleaning and checkup or something more extensive, you can rely on our team to deliver exceptional dental services in Valencia, even in the event of an emergency. We utilize only the most advanced dental technology and equipment, including laser dentistry, to perform top-tier restorations and cosmetic dental work.
We offer the following dental procedures:
- Cleanings and prevention: We always stick to the old adage that “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” That’s why take every step possible to educate our patients about their oral health and the options they have to maintain or restore it.When necessary, we use digital X-rays or intraoral cameras to confirm a diagnosis, and we help patients learn how which procedures may be necessary to repair your oral health.
- Cosmetic dentistry: We want your smile to communicate the right message upon making a first impression to someone new.If your teeth are stained, crooked, or missing, that probably isn’t the message you want to relay to a new acquaintance. That’s why we offer the full gamut of cosmetic dental services, from in-office teeth whitening to dental veneers, crowns, bridges, tooth-colored fillings, and much more.
- Periodontics: Periodontal (gum) disease is alarmingly common, but it can be treated. In some cases of early gingivitis (gum disease), it may even be reversible. It’s important to treat gum disease and maintain your gum health, because in most instances periodontal disease is progressive and only gets worse without treatment.
- Restorations: If the function of your teeth and gums leaves something to be desired, we can help restore them. We offer a wide variety of restorative dental services, from inlays and onlays to crowns, dentures, fixed bridges, root canal therapy, dental implants, and more.
- Pediatric dentistry: Have a little one who needs dental care? We offer children’s dentistry that starts once your baby’s first tooth erupts and continues through adolescence. We teach both patient and their parents how to care for baby teeth and when to toss out the pacifier, baby bottles, and so on.
- Endodontics: You’ve probably heard of root canal therapy, which effectively removes tooth decay while allowing you to keep your natural tooth, which is then covered by a crown/cap. Signs you may need a root canal include inflamed/tender gums, temperature sensitivity, tooth discoloration, and tenderness when chewing. Root canals are recommended if you have inner tooth damage, such as bacterial infections, fractures/chips, or injuries.
- Orthodontics: Wishing you had straighter teeth? We offer orthodontics for patients looking for a more attractive smile with the added kickback that straighter teeth are much easier to care for when you brush and floss at home. Whether you want traditional braces, Fast Braces, or Invisalign, we can meet your needs.
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery:Many patients are referred to our office for oral surgery, which can fix problems involving TMJ, impacted teeth needing extractions, cleft lip and/or palate, oral cancer tumor removal, sleep apnea surgery, and so on.
- And much more
Trust Our Oral Health Clinicians to Deliver Stellar Dental Services in Valencia
Dr. Woolard and her staff are eager to help you get the smile of your dreams. Our staff is well-trained in various effective dental techniques, and that allows us to see our patients for virtually any dental concern, whether you want a simple teeth whitening or need something more extensive. Count on our team at Dr. Nilda M. Woolard, DDS to meet your dental needs.